CQI and IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Lead Auditor Training (A2246)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 12/07/2021 Until 16/07/2021
From 18/10/2021 Until 22/10/2021
An intensive five-day CQI and IRCA certified course for information security professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to CQI and IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of information security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001 (with ISO/IEC 27002), in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
It’s an essential course for those wishing to register as a Lead Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 27001:2013 ISMS (Information Security) E-Learning Introduction Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via email@example.com to get your login and password.
What will I learn?
- How to interpret the relationship between ISO 27001, ISO 27000, ISO 27002, ISO 27003, ISO 17021 and ISO 19011
- How to understand the purpose of information security management systems, PDCA and the 7 management principles
- How to understand the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 27001
- How to define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and a lead auditor
- How to use ISO 19011 to prepare, perform and lead an audit
- How to evaluate and report audit findings and address effective follow-up activities.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Professionals with experience of Information Security management systems and seeking registration as an Auditor / Lead Auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party Information Security audits
- Information Security managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424