CQI and IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Auditor Conversion Training (A1918)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 10/08/2021 Until 12/08/2021
From 07/12/2021 Until 09/12/2021
This course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of OH&S management systems against ISO 45001.
This 3 day course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of OH&S management systems against ISO 45001.
To become a registered Lead Auditor, delegates must have attended and passed a lead auditor course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, EMS or ISMS.
The auditor conversion course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other standards with the skills and techniques of auditing ISO 45001, including how to plan, prepare, audit, report and communicate the findings of an OH&S management system audit effectively.
The course will also ensure delegates gain an overview of OH&S legislation and where to find it, as well as:
- Give the delegates/auditors the knowledge and skills to improve their OH&S performance by developing and implementing an effective Audit including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the OH&S System.
- Ensure the OH&S system meets the criteria i.e. Legal, ISO 45001 and their own OH&S system.
What will I learn?
- How to describe the requirements of auditing ISO 45001
- How to state OH&S hazards
- How to summarise the Audit performance process, including: Risk Based auditing
- How to define Audit planning, including PDCA (Plan, Do, Check Act)
- How to identify the steps in Audit preparation, Audit Plan, Schedule, Scope and Checklists
- How to discuss and apply the Auditing Skills such as: Interviewing, Questioning, Evidence gathering that is objective and factual, Opening Meetings,
- How to recognise the elements in Non-conformances, Writing, Reporting, Root Cause and Corrective Action
- How to effectively close a meeting.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone with existing Lead Auditing knowledge who wish to understand the implications of auditing a new standard.
- Anyone who has previously attended and successfully passed a certified Lead Auditor course in another standard e.g QMS, EMS, ISMS.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424