CQI and IRCA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training (A17931)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 03/02/2021 Until 04/02/2021
From 07/04/2021 Until 08/04/2021
From 02/06/2021 Until 03/06/2021
From 06/10/2021 Until 07/10/2021
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
It is recommended that as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own QMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure before attending the course.
Consider attending the 1 day NQA ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Introduction course to gain a basic understanding of the standard.
To give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status.
What will I learn?
- How to define the reasons and criteria for an audit
- How to describe the steps in an audit planning process
- How to explain the audit structure and objectives
- How to complete an audit checklist and produce an effective internal audit
- How to create a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Key personnel from organisations that are currently in the process of implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or are about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424