NQA AS9100 Aerospace Internal Auditor Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 18/11/2020 Until 19/11/2020
From 10/02/2021 Until 11/02/2021
From 15/06/2021 Until 16/06/2021
From 24/11/2021 Until 25/11/2021
This two-day course will explain the overview of the new requirements and facilitate debate between delegates - discuss options and how to achieve and maintain effective management system against the AS9100 and ISO 9001 requirements.
This course will practically explain both the ISO 9001:2015 and the AS 9100:2016 (Rev D) requirements in the context of the area of your responsibility. In addition, provide senior management and the wider quality team with an approach for commercial and technical risk assessment and mitigation.
What will I learn?
- How to explain the ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D/AS9120B requirements
- How to understand the implementation requirements of AS9100D/AS9120B (in relation to ISO 9001 requirements)
- How to make sense of the management and planning of internal quality management systems
- How to understand business risk requirements, SWOT analysis techniques and continuity planning
- How to understand audit and report writing requirements against AS9100D/AS9120B (demonstrating evidence and compliance)
- How to measure performance effectiveness (what Certification bodies require).
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Business managers and management representatives responsible for development, implementation or continued compliance against ISO 9001, AS9100 (and 9110 / 9120) and Nadcap.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424