NQA IATF 16949 Automotive Internal Auditor
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
Training courses for staff and management needing to become competent in auditing to comply with IATF 16949:2016.
This course provides delegates with awareness of the key benefits of conducting robust internal audits and the expectations of 3rd party auditing bodies.
The course will assist in the following:
- determining compliance with IATF 16949:2016
- facilitating continuous improvement of the implemented system
- providing management information about the state of the business
- helping focus attention on the need for system compliance
- ensuring compliance with the Business Operating System
Other topics covered are:
- 1st party audits - how you are required to internally audit your IATF 16949:2016 system
- 3rd party audits – how the Certification Body will be auditing your IATF 16949:2016 system
- Workshop - System/Process Auditing
- Auditor attributes and qualifications
- IATF 16949:2016 internal audit requirements
- Audit planning
- Process approach
- Process auditing
- System auditing
- Product auditing
- Non conformity management
- 3rd party expectations
Who should attend
Any manager, quality professional or internal auditor who has the need to understand the role and requirements of internally auditing to IATF 16949:2016 and also to be aware the expectations of 3rdparty audits.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424