NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 04/03/2021 Until 05/03/2021
From 09/06/2021 Until 10/06/2021
From 20/10/2021 Until 21/10/2021
Develop the skills to undertake effective audits of integrated ISO 9001 quality, ISO 14001 environmental and ISO 45001 H&S management systems with this two day course. You will leave the course with the confidence to conduct integrated management systems audits.
This practical course will develop the skills of existing quality, environmental and occupational health & safety auditors to become IMS auditors.
What will I learn?
- How to review and critique the options available to integrate quality, environmental and H&S management systems.
- How to summarise the tangible benefits of introducing an IMS to your organisation.
- How to describe the techniques, approaches and methods involved in performing an audit of an IMS against the relevant criteria.
- How to plan, develop and conduct an audit.
- How to explain the purpose and typical content of an internal non conformity report.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Quality auditors who wish to understand OH&S requirements
- OH&S auditors who wish to understand quality requirements
- Anyone wishing to understand the principles of IMS auditing.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424