NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Introduction & Implementation Training
This 1 day course is designed for those looking to integrate their Quality, Environmental and/or Health & Safety management systems into one practical system helping to reduce costs, time and resources.
Integrating three management systems can be a highly efficient and effective project saving you time, money and resource. How to implement ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) & ISO 45001 (Health and Safety) as an integrated management system is covered in this workshop together with the benefits and process involved.
What will I learn?
- How to describe the management systems requirements.
- How to summarise the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
- How to describe the process modelling that should be used to develop the IMS.
- How to explain how you would tailor an IMS for your organisation.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Quality managers and other staff with responsibility for delivering business improvements through the systems approach
- Managers involved with the implementation of environmental and/or health & safety management systems in their organisations
- Managers given specific responsibility for installing an Integrated Managemrnt System.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424