NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Introduction Training
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
This is an ideal workshop to introduce the delegate to the quality, environmental and health & safety systems standards.
Integrating three management systems can be a highly efficient and effective project. ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 are covered in this workshop together with the benefits and process involved during integration.
- Describe the management systems requirements
- Summarise the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001.
- Describe the process modelling that should be used to develop the IMS
- Explain how you would tailor an IMS for your organisation.
Who should attend
- Quality managers and other staff with responsibility for delivering business improvements through the systems approach
- Managers involved with the implementation of environmental and/or health & safety management systems in their organisations
- Managers given specific responsibility for installing an IMS.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424