NQA ISO 13485 (Medical Devices) Internal Auditor Training
Expand your auditing skills. This two-day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain knowledge of auditing their management system to the requirements of ISO 13485:2016.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 13485, and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
What will I learn?
- How to explain and understand the principles and methods of performing an internal audit of the management system against the requirements of ISO 13485
- How to define the reasons and criteria for an audit
- How to describe the steps in an audit planning process
- How to explain the audit structure and objectives
- How to complete an audit checklist and produce an internal audit report
- How to create a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Key personnel from organisations that are currently implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or are about to become members of the organisation’s audit team
- Quality Managers, Regulatory / Compliance Managers, Internal Auditors and Consultants.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424