NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) Implementation Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 05/08/2021 Until 05/08/2021
From 06/12/2021 Until 06/12/2021
This is designed as a follow-on course to the NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS Introduction 1 day. The ‘Implementation’ course will give you the knowledge and skills to build a process-based EMS.
This course aims to give the delegate the tools to establish a process-based management system in their organisation.
Delegates should have some understanding of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and Environmental Management principles before attending this course.
What will I learn?
- How to explain the purpose of the ISO 14001 standard
- How to summarise the process approach to create an effective management system
- How to build effective and flexible processes to manage the introduction of ISO 14001:2015
- How to describe the methods that can be used to continually improve processes, the management systems and overall performance
- How to maintain a legal requirement process.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone who has a general understanding of Environmental Management principles and wishes to implement a quality framework into their organisation
- Environmental or Risk Management Managers.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424