NQA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Introduction and Implementation Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 14/04/2021 Until 15/04/2021
From 06/07/2021 Until 07/07/2021
From 14/10/2021 Until 15/10/2021
Develop an in-depth understanding of ISO 27001:2013 standard, including Annex A, how to use it to help secure your data and information and gain the knowledge to help you establish and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
An ISO 27001 based IS management system will enable an organisation to understand the purpose and importance of securing you information and data.
This two-day course will enable you to understand the requirements of ISO 27001:2013; the methods used to assess and document risks to the security of your information; the contents of Annex A; how to document and manage your security assets and how to prepare your Statement of Applicability (SOA).
What will I learn?
- How to explain the purpose and benefits of information security
- How to outline the structure & content of ISO 27001
- How to plan for the implementation of an ISMS
- How to identify and control security assets
- How to conduct an IS risk assessment
- How to interpret the requirements of Annex A
- How to prepare a Statement of Applicability.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 27001:2013
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be involved in preparing an information security management system
- Anyone wishing to prepare a foundation of knowledge prior to training as an internal auditor.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424