NQA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Introduction and Implementation Training
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
Develop an in-depth understanding of ISO 27001:2013 standard, including Annex A, how to use it to help secure your data and information and gain the knowledge to help you establish and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The purpose and importance of securing you information and data The requirements of ISO 27001:2013 Methods used to assess and document risks to the security of your information The contents of Annex A How to document and manage your security assets How to prepare your Statement of Applicability (SOA).
- Explain the purpose and benefits of information security
- Outline the structure & content of ISO 27001
- Plan for the implementation of an ISMS
- Identify and control security assets
- Conduct an IS risk assessment
- Interpret the requirements of Annex A
- Prepare a Statement of Applicability
Who should attend
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 27001:2013
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be, involved in preparing an information security management system
- Anyone wishing to prepare a foundation of knowledge prior to training as an internal auditor.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424