NQA ISO 27701 ISMS (Information Security) Introduction and Implementation Training
Cost £699 + VAT
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 18/08/2021 Until 19/08/2021
From 15/11/2021 Until 16/11/2021
ISO 27701:2019 is a data privacy extension to ISO 27001. It provides guidance to support compliance with GDPR and other data privacy requirements such as the Data Protection Act 2018. This course will give you the knowledge to implement the extension and enhance your existing Information Security Management System.
This two-day course will give delegates a practical working knowledge of ISO 27701 as well as demonstrating how it can be implemented with your ISMS, potentially allowing for larger integrated management systems to be developed.
The new ISO 27701 extension to ISO 27001 allows for greater clarity and assurance to the compliance of legislative and regulatory requirements due to the specific focus on subject areas.
Organisations may see:
- Significant reduction of compliance workloads
- Increased trust between other organisations and customers by demonstrating their compliance with data privacy laws
- Significant reduction of costs through incident reduction
- Greater business stability as information security risks are eliminated.
What will I learn?
- How to apply the legislation updates
- How to understand the key terms, definitions and abbreviations
- How to explain the purpose of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), PDCA and CIA frameworks
- How to understand the structure and requirements of ISO 27701 – Security Techniques – Extension to ISO 27001 Annex SL
- How to understand the structure and requirements of ISO 27701 – Security Techniques – Extension to ISO 27001 Annex A and 27002 Annex
- How to read the guidance and controls for PII Controllers and Processors
- How to understand breach notifications for UK Supervisory Authorities
- How to cover process based audits against ISO 27701 and ISO 27001.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 27701:2019 and how they can implement this alongside their ISMS
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be involved in preparing and maintaining an ISMS
- Anyone wishing to prepare a foundation of knowledge prior to training as an internal auditor.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424