NQA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Migration and Implementation Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 20/04/2021 Until 20/04/2021
From 08/06/2021 Until 08/06/2021
Need to get up to speed with the 2018 health and safety standard? This overview of the changes from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001 will give you the knowledge and skills to manage the migration effectively.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of the new standard. This course will give the delegate the reasons for the update, migration timelines and any significant differences between the old and new standards. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of this migration.
An ISO 45001 based OH&S management system will enable an organisation to improve its OH&S performance by developing and implementing an H&S policy and H&S objectives. Establishing processes which consider its 'context' and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements. Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls).
What will I learn?
- How to state the requirements of ISO 45001
- How to identify potential changes required within an existing OHSAS management system
- How to describe the aims and objectives of the 2018 standard
- How to summarise new terms and definitions
- How to list clause changes and new requirements
- ow to define the: Context of the organisation (4.1), Interested Parties (4.2), Hierarchy of Control (8.1.2), Management of Change (8.2), Outsourcing (8.3), Procurement (8.4) and Contractors (8.5)
- How the changes could impact you
- How to formulate a Gap Analysis from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who wish to understand the implications of the revision to the standard.
- Anyone needing to fully understand or implement an OH&S management system to the requirements of ISO 45001.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424