NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Implementation Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 04/05/2021 Until 04/05/2021
From 03/08/2021 Until 03/08/2021
From 02/11/2021 Until 02/11/2021
This course is the next step to take after sitting on the NQA ISO 9001:2015 Introduction 1 day course. This training will give you the knowledge and skills to implement a process based Quality Management System.
This course aims to give the delegate the tools to establish a process based management system in their organisation.
Delegates should have an understanding of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and Quality Management principles before attending this course.
What will I learn?
- How to explain the purpose of the ISO 9001 standard
- How to summarise the process approach to create an effective management system
- How to build effective and flexible processes to manage the introduction of ISO 9001:2015
- How to describe the methods that can be used to continually improve processes, the management systems and overall performance.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone who has a general understanding of Quality Management principles and wishes to implement a quality framework into their organisation.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424