NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 08/12/2020 Until 08/12/2020
From 09/03/2021 Until 09/03/2021
From 01/06/2021 Until 01/06/2021
From 08/09/2021 Until 08/09/2021
From 01/12/2021 Until 01/12/2021
This one-day course is based on the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for quality management systems. Get the skills and experience to undertake an internal audit in a ‘safe’ environment working around a fictitious company.
To give the delegate an introduction to ISO 9001:2015 and then progress on to preparing for, and completing an audit. The course will look at some of the techniques and reporting criteria you can use, as well how to report findings.
- Define the reasons and criteria for an audit
- Describe the steps in an audit planning process
- Explain the audit structure and objectives
- Complete an audit checklist and produce an internal audit
- Create a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action
Who should attend
- Key personnel from those organisations that are currently implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424