NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Introduction Training
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
This one day ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for quality management in the world. You may be completely new to a quality role, or about to implement ISO 9001 into your organisation.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 9001 standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction. Although completing the NQA ISO 9001:2015 e-learning will be useful, it is not a mandatory requirement to attending this workshop. After completing this course you will have the skills and experience to move on to the next step which would be either the NQA or IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor courses ( one or two day courses).
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Specify what is quality and the purpose and intent of ISO 9001
- State the structure, key points, aims and objectives of the standard
- Summarise how the standard will affect your organisation
- Identify the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Define the process model approach to quality management
- Discuss how the quality management system (QMS) will affect the whole company (Sales, Marketing, Production etc)
Who should attend
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce a quality framework into their organisation.
- Anyone new to a role where they will need to understand the ISO 9001 standard.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424