NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Introduction Training
This one day ISO 9001:2015 course has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for quality management in the world. You may be completely new to a quality role, or about to implement ISO 9001 into your organisation.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 9001 standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction.
Although completing the NQA ISO 9001:2015 e-learning will be useful, it is not a mandatory requirement to attending this workshop. After completing this course you will have the skills and experience to move on to the next step which would be either the NQA or IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor courses ( one or two day courses).
What will I learn?
How to specify what is quality and the purpose and intent of ISO 9001
- How to state the structure, key points, aims and objectives of the standard
- How to summarise how the standard will affect your organisation
- How to identify the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to define the process model approach to quality management
- How the QMS will affect the whole company (Sales, Marketing, Production etc)
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce a quality framework into their organisation.
- Anyone new to a quality management role where they need to understand the ISO 9001 standard.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424