NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) New Manager Training
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
If you are new to Quality Management, or have recently started as a Quality Manager, this two day course will help you to become more effective and efficient in your role.
This two day course takes an in-depth look at what ‘quality management’ is, the legislation surrounding it, and how businesses manage quality. You will cover the elements of change within the 2015 standard, and review the ISO 9001 clause requirements. There is time on day two to work in syndicates to plan, present back and discuss your quality management audit plans with the group.
- State what is meant by ‘quality’
- List the quality management legislation surrounding ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the principles of quality management and explain the role of a Quality Manager
- Interpret the ISO 9001 clause requirements and review the performance of a quality audit
- Construct a quality audit using an internal audit checklist and plan, and report on the findings
Who should attend
- You may be a newly appointed quality manager who needs a full introduction to quality management systems. This course includes the legislation surrounding the standard and their internal compliance audit requirements.
- Managers and staff with responsibility for planning, performance and reporting of any form of quality audit will gain valuable skills and hands on experience in preparing and delivering an internal audit by attending.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424