NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) New Manager Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 10/11/2020 Until 11/11/2020
From 10/03/2021 Until 11/03/2021
From 05/05/2021 Until 06/05/2021
From 04/08/2021 Until 05/08/2021
From 09/11/2021 Until 10/11/2021
If you are new to Quality Management, or have recently started as a Quality Manager, this two day course will help you to become more effective and efficient in your role.
This two day course takes an in-depth look at what ‘quality management’ is, the legislation surrounding it, and how businesses manage quality.
You will cover the clause requirements within the 2015 standard and review how it can benefit your organisation.
There is time on day two to work in syndicates to plan, present back and discuss your quality management audit plans with the group.
What will I learn?
- How to understand what is meant by ‘quality’
- How to list the quality management legislation surrounding ISO 9001:2015 their internal compliance audit requirements
- How to describe the principles of quality management and explain the role of a Quality Manager
- How to interpret the ISO 9001 clause requirements and review the performance of a quality audit
- How to construct a quality audit using an internal audit checklist and plan and then report the findings.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Newly appointed quality managers who need a full introduction to quality management systems.
- Managers and staff with responsibility for the planning, performance and reporting of any form of quality audit.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424