NQA Remote Internal Audit Training
You may have been internally auditing for many years, but remote internal auditing is a totally different experience. This half-day course will provide you with methods, techniques and tools to effectively complete remote internal audits within your organisation.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the appropriate knowledge to conduct a suitable and efficient remote internal audit.
This course will provide you with knowledge of suitable tools and techniques for conducting remote audits, as well as advice on how NQA conduct our own audits remotely.
Delegates are expected to be experienced in conducting, or have a good working knowledge of, internal auditing; this course is not suitable for those without this experience or knowledge.
What will I learn?
- What a remote audit is
- Preparation needed to conduct an internal audit remotely
- Techniques and tools for conducting a remote internal audit
- The use of IT for a successful remote internal audit
- How to prepare for an external remote audit
Is this course right for me?
- This course is aimed at all employees who perform or are responsible for internal audits, in any discipline.
- You must have experience of conducting internal audits to attend this course.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424