Connecting Sustainability Leaders
edie’s Sustainability Leaders Club is an exclusive, member-only programme of informal, peer-to-peer networking and events, creating the space for conversation and collaboration amongst senior sustainability professionals in the drive to make transformational change.
What is the Sustainability Leaders Club?
The Sustainability Leaders Club is an annual programme of informal networking events, CPD-certified breakfast briefings and collaborative roundtables and workshops, all of which are only available for members.
Member benefits include:
- Member-only access to networking events and briefings
- Priority membership delegate rates to edie events
- Free entry to select categories of the Sustainability Leaders Awards
- Membership of an exclusive Linkedin group to continue the conversation outside of the club events
- A single point of contact from edie, along with priority access to edie’s exclusive industry reports and research
Who can join?
Designed for those leading their company’s sustainability strategies and those responsible for implementing them, membership is open to both existing industry leaders and the senior managers who will become the leaders of tomorrow.
Job titles of members include:
- Global sustainability director
- Group environment director
- Group head of sustainability
- Global head of environmental sustainability
- Global sustainability products and services manager
- Head of sustainability strategy
- CSR director
- Sustainability reporting manager
- Group corporate responsibility and sustainability director
Member companies include:
How do I join?
To submit your membership application please click here. We will review your application and will be in touch shortly.