The Net-Zero Leaders Club connects, informs and inspires business energy and carbon professionals to accelerate the net-zero transition through an annual programme of informative industry events, exclusive policy and technology insights, and unrivalled collaborative opportunities.
Established in 2018 and revamped in 2021, the Net-Zero Leaders Club is trusted by more than 300 UK-based professionals who are leading and/or implementing their organisation’s net-zero carbon and energy management strategy.
The Club helps members stay ahead of the curve and achieve net-zero goals through exclusive editorial and data-led insights, CPD-certified briefings and workshops, and regular networking sessions (live and virtual).
Membership of the Net-Zero Leaders Club is available via a paid 12-month package.
To qualify for Club membership, you must meet the following criteria:
- Based in the UK (or regularly visit the UK and able to attend our UK-based events)
- Hold some level of responsibility for delivering/implementing your own organisation’s net-zero carbon/energy management strategy.
- Work solely in-house (i.e. not managing/delivering the net-zero/energy strategy for other organisations, outside of your own)
All membership applications are checked and validated by edie’s membership team before payment being taken. Membership lasts for 12 months and all members are reminded as their renewal date approaches.
Job titles of members include (but are not limited to):
- Energy Manager
- Carbon Manager
- Head of Energy & Environment
- Estates Manager
- SHEQ Manager
- Utilities manager
- Head of Energy Efficiency
- Energy and Waste Manager
Founding member companies include