45-minute masterclass: Integrating carbon credits into a climate action strategy – best practice for business
Event Date: 08/11/2023 1:00 pm
With businesses of all sizes and sectors actively investing in carbon credits to support decarbonisation goals, this masterclass-style webinar will provide need-to-know updates on the ever-changing voluntary carbon market (VCM) landscape along with best practice examples of a credible removals approach.
Done right, carbon credits can be a powerful tool in driving progress towards the goals set out in the Paris Agreement, enabling companies to make a substantial and beneficial contribution to carbon removal and avoidance solutions. But the voluntary carbon market is continually developing as supporting standards and frameworks evolve.
This masterclass will cut through those complexities and provide need-to-know information for organisations seeking to advance their carbon credit procurement approach on the path to decarbonisation. The 45-minute session will include real-life case studies and actionable takeaways, exploring how to navigate the evolving VCM landscape and how carbon credits can form part of a holistic climate strategy.
- Navigating the global carbon credit landscape
- Understanding what the latest voluntary carbon market standards mean for your business
- Who’s leading on net-zero commitments? Findings from the recent ‘climate pioneers’ report
- From high-integrity carbon credits to offtakes: selecting the right carbon removal plan for your business
- Sarah George, Deputy Editor, edie
- Joe Cruttwell, General Manager for Europe, Patch
- Stephen Keys, Chief Talent and Sustainability Officer, IFS
Action inspires action. Stay ahead of the curve with sustainability and energy newsletters from edieSubscribe