30 Under 30: The next generation of sustainability leaders
edie's 30 Under 30 is a dynamic community of young, talented sustainability and energy professionals - aged under 30 - who have already achieved great things or are showing fantastic promise.
More than just a list, the 30 Under 30 club provides these rising sustainability stars with an unrivalled opportunity to connect with one another, share ideas, gain valuable recognition and develop their careers throughout the year.
edie's 30 Under 30 initiative launched in 2019 and proved to be a real success, with our Class of 2020 members now benefitting from individual profiles and professional headshots; a series of networking events and a full-day co-creative workshop.
Due to the various impacts of Covid-19, our 30 Under 30 Class of 2020 is being extended into 2021. Nominations for our Class of 2021 will instead open in May/June.
The nomination form is free to fill out and it can be submitted either by the nominee or by a colleague on the nominee's behalf. The form simply asks entrants to state why the nominee should be included in the 30 Under 30 cohort for that year. Nominations are then judged by edie and our 30 Under 30 partners - the Institute for Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (ICRS); and Global Action Plan.
All nominees must be:
- A sustainability/energy/CSR/environmental professional
- Aged under 30
- Based in the UK and working in a full-time role
- Ideally working in an 'in-house' capacity within a business (as opposed to external environmental consultants and product/service providers
If you submitted an application this year but were unsuccessful, you are welcome to re-submit a nomination again next year (provided the person being nominated is still aged under 30).
- An exclusive launch party and professional photoshoot being held in central London
- A full career profile to be published on edie.net
- A series of free, informal networking events and drinks receptions arranged throughout the year
- A more formal, workshop-style event held at the end of the year
- Exclusive access to at least one of the events that are held for edie's Sustainability Leaders Club and Energy Leaders Club over the following 12 months - allowing the Class to meet and network with existing business leaders
- Exclusive access to the Class of 2020 LinkedIn Group, allowing members to continue the conversation and share ideas online
So, if you are an aspiring sustainability, energy or environmental professional who is aged under 30 and is driving positive environmental change within your organisation and/or across the low-carbon economy, our 30 Under 30 initiative could be for you!
To be kept in the loop about nominations for the 30 Under 30 'Class of 2021', please contact us