Connecting Energy Leaders
edie’s Energy Leaders Club is an exclusive, member-only programme of free networking sessions, events and workshops for in-house energy managers and practitioners. The Leaders Club sparks new ideas and actions among forward-thinking energy specialists, with a focus on energy reduction, security and minimising carbon emissions.
What is the Energy Leaders Club?
Through a member-only programme of free, informal networking sessions, events, CPD-certified breakfast briefings and workshops, the Energy Leaders Club creates the space for new conversations and collaborations, allowing members to share best-practice, build knowledge and support one another on the road to reduced emissions.
Member benefits include:
- Free, members-only access to networking events and briefings VIP upgrade at Net-Zero Live, edie’s annual exhibition held at the NEC Birmingham on 10-11 November.
- Priority membership delegate rates to edie events
- Free entry to select categories of the Sustainability Leaders Awards
- Membership of an exclusive Linkedin group to continue the conversation outside of the club events
- A single point of contact from edie, along with priority access to edie’s exclusive industry reports and research
Who can join?
Designed exclusively for in-house energy leaders, managers and practitioners who are responsible for managing and reducing their organisation’s energy. Membership is open to both existing industry leaders and the senior managers who will become the leaders of tomorrow.
Job titles of members include:
- Energy manager
- Energy office
- Head of energy
- Energy and environment manager
- Estates carbon and energy manager
- SHEQ manager
- Energy and utility manager
- Head of energy efficiency
- Global energy and waste management
Member companies include:
How do I join?
To submit your membership application please click here. We will review your application and will be in touch shortly.