Mandated net zero transition plans are almost here, is your business ready? Seize this opportunity to supercharge your net zero strategy. This event will bring industry experts, market leaders and your peers together to share first-hand experience of transition planning and common mistakes to avoid.
We’re hosting an event to bring together industry experts, market leaders and your peers together to share first-hand experience of transition planning and common mistakes to avoid. Register your interest today!
The UK government has announced that every UK-listed organisation and financial institution will need a net zero transition plan. We expect that from April 2023 listed companies will be required to detail how they will decarbonise, their level of ambition, and their target. If businesses can’t, they will need to explain why.
A transition plan is different to a typical net zero plan with its emphasis on how climate change will impact your business as well as how your business will impact climate change.
In this event you will learn:
- What a credible net zero transition plan looks like
- The steps you need to take to build an effective transition plan you can report on
- Effective ways to engage your suppliers, customers and investors to catalyse change
- Best practice on using TCFD recommendations to uncover climate-related opportunities and risks to inform a robust transition plan
- How to leverage this mandate to get climate action on your board’s busy agenda
Who is this event for?
- Head/Director of Sustainability/ESG/Environment
- C-suite, Governance and Board
- Not third party providers or consultants.
Carbon Intelligence reserves the right to cancel registrations
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher