With legislators demanding accountability to eliminate modern slavery, forced labour and human trafficking from supply chains, organisations need to take steps to understand the risks, demonstrate compliance and commit to taking necessary action.
Driving transparency of working practices within your business and supply chain
We can help to identify, analyse and improve your business’ social and regulatory compliance. We guide you through the whole cycle offering insights to track and measure improvement, helping you take the action where necessary and mitigate the risk of unethical business practices.
Our Ethical Business Programme is supported by the Achilles Ethical Business Working Group formed of leading construction and infrastructure companies and is supported by anti- slavery charity, Unseen UK. The Ethical Business Programme has the primary objective of raising standards relating to ethical employment practices through cross industry collaboration.
- Assess how your standards are followed by suppliers and contractors
- Manifest your company’s commitment to ensuring the fair treatment of workers
- Understand the trends and workforce profile of your supply chain
- Demonstrate actions based on independently verified evidence
- Mitigate risks that could lead to labour malpractice and safety issues in your business and supply chain
- Enhance transparency and visibility of working practices within your business and supply chain
- Receive an independent, impartial view of supplier or contractor performance
Don’t let exploitation become your supply chain’s best kept secret. Download our report to find out the most common trends of worker exploitation and modern slavery in businesses and supply chains.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher