Discover the Energise guide and roadmap to ESOS Phase 3 and Net Zero.
ESOS is the UK’s implementation of the EU Energy Efficiency Directive.
The scheme requires all large businesses who meet the criteria to:
- Appoint an ESOS Lead Assessor,
- Measure energy consumption,
- Conduct energy audits,
- Identify energy efficiency recommendations, and
- Report compliance to the Environment Agency.
Download the Energise guide to read more about:
- What phase 3 includes
- Compliance criteria and timeline
- Real outcomes and deliverables
- How ESOS supports your Net Zero Strategy
The compliance deadline has been extended to 5th June 2024.
We look forward to helping you on your journey.
Have any further questions?
Get in touch with our experts at email@example.com.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher