UL Solutions ESG advisory and assurance services can enhance your ESG program from initial mobilization through verification of environmental data and content for reporting.
Transparency is the foundation of trust
It’s a fact that ESG investors are making decisions based on objectives for reducing risk, increasing returns, screening out undesirable investments and generating positive sustainability impacts. You want to have answers to investors’ questions about your ESG performance.
According to a recent ESG investor survey by PwC in 2021, 79% of those surveyed consider ESG risks and opportunities an important factor in investment decision-making.
UL Solutions ESG advisory and assurance services help companies at all levels of ESG maturity, in addition to providing tools to measure and manage your performance as strategically and seamlessly as possible.
We are able to support the following ESG services on your journey:
- CDP Disclosure Review
- Development of Scope 3 baseline
- Enhance ESG reporting
- Environmental management gap analysis
- ESG KPI and methods
- ESG management system
- ESG materiality assessment
- ESG double materiality assessment
- ESG performance benchmark
- ESG training
- Financed emissions
- GHG verification ISO 14064-3 assurance services
- Independent third-party opinion on sustainability-linked bonds
- Science-based target readiness assessment and target development
- Scope 3 materiality and methodology
- Scope 3 carbon screening
- SEC climate disclosure rule alignment
- SFDR alignment
- Sustainable procurement gap analysis
- TCFD assessment
Enquire about ESG Advisory and Verification services.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher