Are you interested to learn how technology can help to de-risk and inform optimum net-zero carbon investment strategies for your commercial buildings?
Thursday 9th November | 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
Join this webinar, with expert insight from IES and Soben, to uncover how digital twin technology can be deployed by building owners and occupiers to decarbonise with intelligence. Providing the engineering and investment-grade data insights required to make the right retrofit and energy transition investment decisions across whole portfolios and individual buildings.
As the first in a series of webinars aimed at existing buildings within the commercial real estate sector, this session will cover:
- The building decarbonisation challenge
- Where to begin? Measure, assess, and prioritise
- How digital twins can support asset CAPEX decisions, quantifying financial risks and returns associated with asset retrofit and energy transition investments
- An exclusive technology demonstration
- A live Q&A with our speakers from IES and Soben
- Ben Pettitt – Sector Lead for Commercial Real Estate, IES
- Thomas Milton – Technical Lead for Commercial Real Estate / Senior Consultant, IES
- Pieter Schaap – Director, Soben
To register your free place, click here.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher