Welcome to this edie webinar which is being held exclusively for members of the Sustainability Leaders Club and 30 Under 30 initiative. The session takes the form of a live, virtual panel discussion which will explore the key industry trends and developments that will shape sustainable business and the sustainability profession in the 2020s.
Due to the escalating Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our Sustainability Leaders Club and 30 Under 30 gatherings were not able to take place as live events on Thursday 26th March. But we’re not letting that stop us! The edie team and our Sustainability Leaders Club sponsor Centrica Business Solutions have acted quickly, and we are proud to be delivering a panel discussion in a virtual, webinar-based format.
Armed with edie’s new Playbook for Sustainability Leaders and accompanying Manifesto for Sustainable Business, our panellists will discuss some of the biggest drivers, challenges and opportunities facing the Leaders Club this year – from managing the current impacts of Coronavirus to establishing net-zero targets and accelerating the circular economy transition.
PLEASE NOTE: Chatham House Rules will apply for this webinar discussion. Under these rules, participants are free to use the information from the session, but neither the identity, nor the affiliation of the speakers, nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- Luke Nicholls, Content Director, edie
On the panel:
- Joe Franses, Vice-President of Sustainability, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Martin Gettings, Group Head of Sustainability, Canary Wharf Group
- Katie Leggett, Sustainability Cheerleader, Innocent Drinks
- Edmund Reid, Head of Strategy, Distributed Energy & Power, Centrica Business Solutions
- Liz Wilks, European Director – Sustainability & Stakeholder Outreach, Asia Pulp & Paper
- Setting your sustainability strategy for the next decade
- Communications: Being transparent and avoiding ‘greenwash 2.0’
- The changing skills and responsibilities of the ‘sustainability leader’
Sustainability Leaders Club members will be able to ask questions for our speakers throughout the 75-minute session.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher