MISSION POSSIBLE - OUR AMBITION...
In 2017, edie brought its users 'sustainability megatrends', a high-level content series which explored some of the global drivers for sustainable business. Now, we have moved from the 'why' to the 'HOW'. We know the scale of the challenge. We know the sustainable future we want to achieve. But how are we going to achieve that future?
Introducing Mission Possible - edie's brand-new, purpose-driven campaign which aims to inspire and empower businesses to ramp up efforts across all areas of sustainable development. Through this campaign, we are showing our network of sustainability professionals and energy managers how they can achieve a sustainable future, today.
Mission Possible is providing this unique insight and inspiration through the lens of five interconnected pillars related to the future of sustainable business: Energy, Resources, Mobility, The Built Environment, and Business Leadership. Across all of these pillars, we are witnessing unprecedented change. Mission Possible will chart the great progress being made by businesses across the globe and inspire and empower other businesses to take new ACTIONS to drive that change themselves.
The Mission Possible campaign is being delivered through a variety of digital and face-to-face formats:
- An inaugural Mission Possible report was launched in May 2018
- A range of new Mission Possible-themed accolades have been introduced to edie's 2019 Sustainability Leaders Awards, taking place on 6 February 2019
- Mission Possible is the overarching content theme of edie's flagship exhibition, edie Live, taking place on 21-22 May 2019
- A series of Mission Possible-themed online articles, insight reports, video interviews, webinars and face-to-face workshops are running throughout the year
- The Mission Possible Pledge Wall is encouraging businesses of all sizes and sectors to be bold and make new commitments to achieve a sustainable future.