In the wake of swingeing public sector spending cuts and with England's recycling rates stalling, Novelis Europe sustainability and recycling development manager Andy Doran considers what is on the cards for 2015...
- What are the main challenges the waste industry faces in regards to policy and regulation, technology and the general public.
- How will Novelis respond to those challenges?
- What are the biggest opportunities for Novelis in the coming year and why?
- With the General Election in May what one thing would you like to see from the next Government and why?
- If you could ban one word for the whole of 2015 whatwould it be and why?
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher