Stanton Bonna offer a range of jacking pipes suitable for installation with modern jacking techniques.
Read a case study on a Stockport Nature Reserve benefiting from using jacking pipe >
• The joint incorporates the well proven steel collar and elastomeric sealing gasket to ensure a watertight joint.
• Mild steel collars are provided with a paint coating. Pipes with stainless steel collars can be supplied on request.
• Pipes are vertically cast to produce accurate joint surfaces with square faces and a strong high density concrete.
• Interjack stations with integral ‘cans’ and ‘lead’ pipes are available.
• Grout injection points and a lifing hole can be cast into pipes on request.
• Jacking pipes are manufactured to BS 5911-1 and BS EN 1916.
• Full technical details including pipe dimensions, packing details and allowable jacking loads are available on our website.
• Full lifting and jointing instructions are available on our website.