Powering ahead: Carlsberg and National Trust to discuss onsite renewables in edie’s next webinar
Individuals and organisations looking to explore the options on onsite technology to drive renewables use and lower energy consumption are encouraged to tune into a free webinar later this month, featuring expert insight from Carlsberg, the National Trust and Centrica Business Solutions.
Taking place on Thursday 31 May 2018, 11am-12pm (BST) and hosted in association with Centrica Business Solutions, the interactive webinar will explore how energy and sustainability managers can utilise onsite technologies to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Energy costs are rising, clean technology costs are tumbling, and new off-grid opportunities are becoming more viable – NOW is the time to upgrade your organisation’s sustainability strategy through onsite energy solutions, and this webinar will show you the way.
Using real-experience case studies, this hour-long session will hear from some of the leaders in onsite generation – from renewables to CHP, ground-source heat pumps to anaerobic digestion, this webinar has got it covered.
- Developing a realistic, subsidy-free business case for renewables
- Choosing the best onsite energy technologies for your organisation
- Overcoming barriers to greater investment in onsite energy generation
- Making the most of your onsite solutions through advanced energy data analytics
– Matt Mace, senior reporter, edie (chair)
– Adam Pawelas, group director environment & utilities, Carlsberg. Adam will explain how the company strategises development and implementation of onsite energy and water management systems at breweries.
– Adrian Fox, lead project manager (North lead), renewable energy investment programme, National Trust. Adrian will cover the Trust’s Renewable Energy Investment Programme. The ambitious £37m programme aims to generate 50% of the National Trusts’ energy needs from renewable technologies by 2020.
– Tim Wynn-Jones, senior business development manager, Centrica Business Solutions. Tim will explore what types of technologies will work best for businesses, while exploring how data can optimise these technologies.
Incorporating expert sessions and live audience Q&A, the webinar is free to watch live at 11am on 31 May, and will be available on-demand afterwards.
If you have any questions for the expert speakers about how to maximise the potential of onsite technologies, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to ask them all during the Q&A section of the webinar.
© Faversham House Ltd 2023 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.