Potable Water Tanks WRAS Approved
WRAS approved potable water tanks are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial markets. These Enduramaxx Potable Water Tank WRAS approved black water tanks are designed for emergency water for human consumption and are stocked for quick UK delivery.
These potable water tanks carry the WRAS approval – Water Regulations Advisory Scheme conformance mark for the water tank when fitted with a Byelaw 30 kit (screened breather and overflow connections) and the byelaw 60 kit in Scotland.
Capacities available: 500 liters, 720 liters, 1250 liters, 2500 liters, 4000 liters, 5000 liters, 5500 liters, 6000 liters, 7000 liters, 8500 liters, 10000 liters, 12500 liters, 15000 Litres, 16800 liters, 20800 liters & 25000 liters.
Features and benefits of the Enduramaxx WRAS Approved Potable Water Tanks
- UK Manufacture in high quality polyethylene
- Moulded lugs in the roof of the tank enable easy lifting and can be used as tie down points
- Ribbed design provides added strength and attractive appearance
- Enduramaxx tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
- Low maintenance and will never rust
- One-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
- Range of outlets available upon request
These potable water tanks is a seamless rotationally moulded tank for strength. These above ground water tank provides a cost effective potable water storage tank and is UV stabilized for years of useWhy not contact Enduramaxx rainwater tanks today for more information on the range of rainwater tanks, baffled water tanks, water storage tanks, plastic water tanks, above ground water tanks, below ground storage water tanks we manufacture from 30 litre to 25000 litre vertical water tanks.
For more information - http://www.enduramaxx.co.uk/products/water-tanks/potable-water-tanks/