Sharing best practice: Apply to tell your climate leadership story at edie 24
edie is seeking speakers with forward-thinking and industry-leading projects and initiatives on climate action to apply for limited speaker positions at the world’s largest corporate climate action event, edie 24, taking place in March 2024.
edie has an exciting opportunity for sustainability professionals and leaders to put themselves or a colleague forward as a speaker at the world’s largest corporate climate action event, edie 24, taking place at 133 Houndsditch in London on 20-21 March.
This event was a roaring success last year, with more than 700 attendees, 130 renowned speakers and three themed stages. We’re proud to report that 92% of attendees claimed the event had a direct, positive impact on their organisation’s sustainability and net-zero strategies.
This year, we’re making edie 24 event more impactful and as such we’re placing a laser-like focus on the “how” behind climate action. We’re on the lookout for standout case studies, need-to-knows, technical how-to’s and breakthrough solutions to feature on the programme.
Specifically, we are looking for any best practice case business studies or action-focused talks on one or more of the following areas:
- Supply chain adaptation
- Biodiversity and business actions to protect and restore nature
- Transitioning to a circular economy (embedding circular principals at design phase and re-use systems)
- Reporting, disclosure and litigation risk
- Supply chain resilience
- Cross-sector collaboration
- Business and local authority collaboration
- Successful sustainability partnerships
- Mobilising finance internally / CFO engagement
- Unlocking climate finance externally (e.g. investors / funding schemes)
- Using AI for good
- Social innovation
- Transition planning
- Transitioning to renewables and onsite technologies
- Net-zero communications and behaviour change approaches (internal and external)
If you believe you have a good story to tell the edie 24 audience across any of the above topic areas, please provide a short summary of what you would like to speak about, and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.
All requirements for entry are available via the edie 24 Mission Statement. Please check out the statement before submitting.
Speaking slots for edie 24 are in very high demand so if you have a case study of interest please do submit them by 6 October.
- Submit to edie’s Senior Producer Jadeburnett@fav-house.com
- Identify which one of the topics the case study is addressing
- A short summary of the case study and any supporting documents
- The name/profile of their suggested speaker
© Faversham House Ltd 2023 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.