CQI and IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Internal Auditor Training (A2089)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 15/03/2021 Until 16/03/2021
From 22/06/2021 Until 23/06/2021
From 07/09/2021 Until 08/09/2021
From 14/12/2021 Until 15/12/2021
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
This course will give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status.
It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own ISMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course.
Consideration should be given to our ISO 27001:2013 Introduction and Implementation training or our essentials e-learning course to gain an understanding of the standard.
What will I learn?
- How to describe the responsibilities of internal auditors and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- How to explain the purpose and structure of ISO 27001:2013
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit
- How to create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- How to write a factual audit report that helps to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- How to compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Managers and staff who are, or are about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal information security auditing.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424