CQI and IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Lead Auditor Training (A2236)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 01/03/2021 Until 05/03/2021
From 14/06/2021 Until 18/06/2021
From 27/09/2021 Until 01/10/2021
An immersive five-day CQI and IRCA certified course for health and safety professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to CQI and IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of OH&S management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
It’s an essential course for those wishing to register as a Lead Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 45001:2015 OH&S (Health & Safety) E-Learning Migration Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get your login and password.
The course will also ensure delegates gain an overview of OH&S legislation and where to find it, as well as:
- Give the delegates/auditors the knowledge and skills to improve their OH&S performance by developing and implementing an effective Audit including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the OH&S System.
- Ensure the OH&S system meets the criteria i.e. Legal, ISO 45001 and their own OH&S system.
What will I learn?
- How to describe the requirements of auditing ISO 45001
- How to state OH&S hazards
- How to summarise the Audit performance process, including: Risk Based auditing
- How to define Audit planning, including PDCA (Plan, Do, Check Act)
- How to identify the steps in Audit preparation, Audit Plan, Schedule, Scope and Checklists
- How to discuss and apply the Auditing Skills such as: Interviewing, Questioning, Evidence gathering that is objective and factual, Opening Meetings,
- How to recognise the elements in Non-conformances, Writing, Reporting, Root Cause and Corrective Action
- How to effectively close a meeting.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Professionals with experience of OH&S management systems and seeking registration as an Auditor / Lead Auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party OH&S audits
- OH&S managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424