NQA ISO 50001 ENMS (ENERGY) TRANSITION TRAINING
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 22/04/2021 Until 22/04/2021
From 23/09/2021 Until 23/09/2021
Need to get up to speed with the brand new 2018 energy management standard? This overview of the changes from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018 will give you the knowledge and skills to transition effectively.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of ISO 50001:2011 who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of the new standard.
This course will give the delegate the reasons for the update, transition timelines and any significant differences between the old and new standards. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of this transition.
An ISO 50001 based energy management system will enable an organisation to improve its energy performance by developing and implementing a EnMS policy and objectives. Establishing processes which consider its 'context' and which take into account its legal and other requirements.
What will I learn?
- How to state the requirements of ISO 50001
- How to identify potential changes required within an existing energy management system
- How to describe the aims and objectives of the 2018 standard
- How to summarise new terms and definitions
- How to list clause changes and new requirements
- How to discuss the impact of the changes
- How to formulate the Gap Analysis from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Those with an existing knowledge of ISO 50001:2011 who wish to understand the implications of the revision to the standard.
- Anyone needing to fully understand or implement an energy management system to the requirements of ISO 50001.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424