Water footprinting webinar coming soon...
31 May 2012, source edie newsroom
Considering and mitigating the water footprint of your business can reduce physical, reputational, regulatory and financial risks. And those companies that proactively respond to the challenge of global freshwater scarcity can turn that risk into an opportunity.
Edie.net is bringing together Cranfield University's reader in water management, Tim Hess Accor's VP sustainable development Sophie Flak and Nestle's head of safety, health and environment sustainability Inder Poonaji to explore a number of themes, including:
- Using your water footprint activity to drive your overall sustainability strategy
- What can we learn from carbon footprinting activity
- Developing effective water use minimisation strategies,
- Managing water as a valuable asset and mitigating the effects of water shortages worldwide
- The need for global standards
- Taking it to the next level: supply-chain water footprinting
To take part in this free edie webinar, and to join the debate register here now.
This story is tagged with:
You need to be logged in to make a comment. Don't have an account? Set one up right now in seconds!
© Faversham House Group Ltd 2012. edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.