NOx (NO and NO2) Filter Systems for Effective Indoor Air Pollution Control
Air pollution arising from NOx - Nitric Oxides (NO) and Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) - in our densely populated cities is the focus of considerable media attention. With an increasing number of UK Local Authorities declaring Air Quality Management Areas (AQMAs), the quality of the air should be of concern to us all.
The EU Directive 2008/50/EC (the CAFE Directive) European Union Air Quality and Clean Air for Europe 2008 set stringent levels for Nitric Oxides (NO) and Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) in designated Air Quality Management Areas (AQMAs).
This legislation has significant implications for Planners, Developers and Mechanical Consultants who are working on new build schemes in the residential, educational and commercial sectors. In order to comply with this legislation, developers must implement acceptable mitigation measures where the external air quality (NO2) being entrained into the building exceeds an annual mean of 40ug/m³.
AAC NITROSORB For NOx Mitigation
AAC NITROSORB uses breakthrough technology to deliver effective indoor air NOx mitigation in new build and retro schemes across the UK.
The AAC NITROSORB Filter System is a proven range of NOx filters that deliver effective nitrogen oxide and nitrogen dioxide mitigation for improved indoor air quality.
AAC NITROSORB NOx filters are designed to give planners, developers, and mechanical consultants “one stop” access to a full range of high-performance NOx mitigation solutions and are available in a full suite of standard sizes.
A Free of Charge design service is available for bespoke projects.
Why Choose AAC Eurovent?
• Market leader since 2012.
• Accepted by planners for Air Quality Management Areas (AQMAs).
• Recommended by leading UK Air Quality Consultants.
• Routinely specified by UK Mechanical Consultants.
• Suitable for residential, commercial, and educational schemes.
• Suitable for new build and retrofit schemes.
• Ultra low-profile units available for Hotel & Student Accommodation applications.
• Horizontal and vertical airflow options available.
• Independently MCERTS tested and verified up to 93% efficiency.
• Compatible with Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Systems & Centralised Air Handling Plants.
• G3 particulate filter (inc. as standard). This can be upgraded to PM10 or PM2.5.
• Very low pressure drop.
• AAC Colourcell Media Filter System complete with transparent inspection panel lid.
• Plain Galvanised or Electric Powder Coat finishes available.
AAC Eurovent has over 30 years’ experience in delivering market leading air filtration and odour control solutions to the UK Building Services marketplace. For more information about AAC Eurovent and our products and services, please visit www.aaceurovent.co.uk.
To find out more about our NOx (NO and NO2) filters, call our Customer Sales Team on 0800 999 4884 or send us an email.