edie Live 2018: Mission Possible brought to life as show doors OPEN
Thousands of energy and sustainability professionals are descending upon the NEC Birmingham today (22 May) as edie Live 2018 officially opens its doors – and there's still time to register for a free two-day pass to the show.
The destination event for sustainability and energy managers returns to the NEC Birmingham alongside sister show Utility Week Live on 22-23 May, with an action-packed programme dedicated to achieving a sustainable future.
Under the brand new show theme of Mission Possible, this year’s event is tailor-made to help sustainability, energy and resource efficiency professionals take action across all areas of sustainable development.
More than 100 expert speakers – ranging from MPs and chief executives to sustainability directors and energy managers – will keep the discussion going. Three practical, CPD-accredited seminar theatres – based on the key industry themes of Energy Efficiency, Energy Innovation and Resource Efficiency – surround the edie Live 2018 Sustainability Keynote Stage which is aimed at the strategists who are leading their organisations’ sustainability strategy.
edie Live 2018 show features
edie Live 2018 will offer up a range of new features this year, several of which fall under the Mission Possible theme, making it a must-attend event to help you achieve a low-carbon, resource efficient and profitable future.
– Mission Possible Workshops will provide visitors with a unique opportunity to collaborate with peers and solve live sustainability challenges
– The Mission Possible Pledge Wall will encourage visitors to make a new sustainability commitment which will be posted up onto the wall.
– The Mission Possible Innovation Centre will showcase some of the most exciting pre-commercial solutions and ideas that could take corporate sustainability onto the next level
– The EV Showroom will showcase electric vehicles, charging stations, a solar car port and related technologies to accelerate the EV transition
– Advice Clinics will offer up free advice on a range of areas that are material to your business in pre-booked, one-to-one, 20-minute consultations with the experts
– 100+ suppliers and service providers will be exhibiting across the show floors
– Co-location with Utility Week Live. Our sister show willl explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Among that shows features will be a live, 24-hour hackathon featuring teams of hackers and tech experts battling it out to solve a real-world utilities industry problem.
© Faversham House Ltd 2022 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.