Now available on-demand: edie’s free webinar on supply chain sustainability
Readers can now access an on-demand recording of edie and BSI's recent webinar on sustainable and resilient supply chains.
Originally broadcast live on Thursday 15 February, this one-hour case study webinar was developed to help organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve management approaches across the supply chain, embedding sustainable practices and building resilience.
As businesses forge ahead with their net-zero ambitions this event explored the brands leading on value chain management, what the key steps to success are and what challenges are on the horizon for 2024.
This webinar provided best practice case studies and analysis of new trends in supply chain data collection, management and collaboration, covering everything from procurement practices to Scope 3 data collection.
You can see a full list of speakers and an agenda below.
Supply chain sustainability: Steps to success in 2024
- What makes a great supply chain sustainability strategy in 2024?
- The role of transparency and risk analysis in future-proofing product supply
- How can collaboration drive sector-wide change?
- Sarah George, Deputy Editor, edie
- Francisca Sassetti, Ethical Trade Manager, Sainsbury’s
- Megan Adlen, Group Sustainability Director, Travis Perkins
- Kimberly Rodriguez, Manager, Supply Chain Sustainability, BSI