Software system tailored for waste management
Business solutions consultancy, Çedilla, specialises in Navision software from Microsoft® Business Solutions. Çedilla is one of the largest of Microsoft's Certified Business Partners (formerly Navision Solution Centres) in the North of England.
Whether in general businesses, or in specific market areas in which Çedilla has developed an expertise (such as waste and recycling metals, financial services, industries), Çedilla implements solutions based on best practice in the industry. and which ensure that none of its client’s unique competitive advantages are lost through the implementation of “packaged” products.
The company has introduced REgenerist, a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution for waste businesses. It is a powerful integrated system for accounts, sales, purchases, contract management, waste tracking and analysis, fleet management, equipment hire and human resource management.
REgenerist is designed to manage critical documents and automates key business processes within a single, easy-to-use and robust database.
Çedilla states that REgenerist is the first comprehensive ERP system of its kind developed for waste management and recycling businesses. The system is already used successfully in Germany and is expanding throughout Europe. REgenerist has recently been launched in the UK, and Çedilla Systems is the sole UK distributor to sell, support and implement the system.
The following features illustrate the scope of system:
- Access all financial and waste transactions per customer and supplier from an easy-to-use and flexible interface (eg view operating place, container information, contracts, orders, individual service or waste material descriptions, saved prices etc per waste originator)
- Analyse key performance indicators from custom reports (eg equipment utilisation, disposal quantities by territory or waste type, most profitable contracts or partners etc)
- Automate routine business processes via a flexible workflow sequence (eg schedule sampling intervals from orders)
- Manage business documents from within one tightly integrated system (eg store proofs of disposal for weighbridge tickets for retrieval from the most appropriate application area).
- Invoice customers flexibly from stock values
- Record waste analysis findings accurately and securely, and access them to support any other business process within the company.
Mike Dickson, Çedilla Systems Managing Director, stresses the importance of having an integrated system for waste management systems. “There are significant efficiency gains to be had from using a system like REgenerist: it automates many processes that are currently taking up valuable resources because they do not work together. Any business working in a sector of the economy that is subject to frequently changing legislative pressures needs to be fast and flexible in its operations; and require access to accurate information across the whole business.”
© Faversham House Ltd 2022 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.