The Sustainability Leaders Club connects, informs and inspires sustainable business changemakers to turn ideas into action through an annual programme of cross-sector events, bespoke insights and unrivalled collaborative opportunities.
Established in 2015, the Sustainability Leaders Club is trusted by more than 500 UK-based professionals who are leading and/or implementing their organisation’s sustainability and CSR strategy.
The Club helps members stay ahead of the curve and elevate their climate ambition through exclusive editorial and data-led insights, CPD-certified briefings and workshops, and regular networking sessions (live and virtual).
Membership of the Sustainability Leaders Club is available via a paid 12-month package.
To qualify for Club membership, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold some level of responsibility for delivering/implementing your own organisation’s sustainability/CSR strategy.
- Work solely in-house (i.e. not managing/delivering the sustainability strategy for other organisations, outside of your own)
All membership applications are checked and validated by edie’s membership team before payment being taken. Membership lasts for 12 months and all members are reminded as their renewal date approaches.
Job titles of members include (but are not limited to):
- Sustainability/CSR Director
- Group Head of Sustainability/CSR
- Sustainability/CSR Manager
- Environment Manager
- Sustainability Reporting Manager
- Sustainability Communications Manager
- Head of Social Impact
- Group Corporate Responsibility Director
To join the hundreds of Sustainability Leaders accelerating climate action, be a part of the Sustainability Leaders Club today.
Founding member companies include: