CQI IRCA ISO 50001 EnMS (Energy) Auditor Conversion Training (A2172)
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
This course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of energy management systems against ISO 50001:2018.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of energy management systems against ISO 50001, in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Delegates who successfully complete this CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 50001 Auditor Conversion (EnMS) training course successfully (within the five years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA EnMS Auditor.
- Describe, with reference to the Plan, Do, Check and Act cycle, the purpose and structure of EnMS 50001 requirements and ISO 50002 guidelines. Understand the relationship between an energy policy and objectives for improvement based upon and energy baseline and review.
- Describe the principles, processes and selected techniques used for the assessment and management of energy, including the consumption and significant use of such for EnMS management system auditors
- Explain the scope of the EnMS 50001 management system standard and where applicable, other criteria (e.g. EnMS Legislation) against which an EnMS audit could be performed.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of EnMS 50001.
Who should attend
- This course is aimed at those with an existing Lead Auditing knowledge who wish to understand the implications of auditing a new standard.
- Anyone who has previously attended and successfully passed a certified Lead Auditor course in another standard e.g QMS, EMS, OH&S
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424