NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor Training
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 18/01/2021 Until 18/01/2021
From 04/05/2021 Until 04/05/2021
From 06/09/2021 Until 06/09/2021
A one-day course based around the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management systems. Develop the skills to undertake audits that improve your organisation’s EMS.
This will give the delegate a ‘hands on’ and practical approach to the methodologies of EMS compliance and site auditing of the environmental aspects of an organisation.
What will I learn?
- How to review the purpose, scope and context of an organisations Environmental Management System
- How to identify and develop the questions relating to an ISO 14001 clause that could be used to check whether a company is compliant
- How to describe what a documented procedure for an EMS internal audit should contain
- How to plan an audit
- How to list the key steps and techniques required in conducting an audit
- How to complete an audit and report the findings.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Quality, Safety and newly appointed environmental managers who need an introduction to environmental management systems and their internal compliance audit requirements
- Managers and staff with responsibility for planning, performance and reporting of any form of environmental audit. This could range from system compliance to full site risk and liability assessment.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424