The Pulsar SafeEar is perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs to warn people when noise levels become too high and indicate when hearing protection must be worn. In environments where the wearing of hearing protection (PPE) may not be required at all times, the Pulsar SafeEar will inform employees when PPE is required and also when it can be safely removed. Pulsar SafeEar can also be used in quiet locations such as schools, hospitals and libraries to indicate when noise levels must be kept down. By setting the Pulsar SafeEar to trigger at a lower level ensures that noise levels in quiet environments stay within acceptable levels.
- Lights up when pre-set noise level is exceeded
- Quick and simple to install
- Trigger level from 40dB(A) to 114dB(A)
- Suitable for both quiet and noisy environments
- Adjustable, high intensity white LED technology for high visual impact and a long operating life
- 4 standard designs to cover all applications
- Custom design options available
The Pulsar SafeEar is also available in other languages (including English, French and German) and with other graphics which allows it to be used around the world in environments where there is a need to warn or indicate excessive sound levels.