CQI IRCA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor Training (A1644)
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
To give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Auditor or Lead Auditor status. It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own EMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course. Consideration should be given to attending the 1 day NQA ISO 14001:2015 Introduction course to gain as basic understanding of the standard.
- Describe the responsibilities of internal auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write a factual audit report that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.
Who should attend
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal quality auditing.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424