CQI and IRCA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor Training (A1644)
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
From 17/03/2021 Until 18/03/2021
From 21/07/2021 Until 22/07/2021
From 16/11/2021 Until 17/11/2021
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
To give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Auditor or Lead Auditor status.
It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own EMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course.
Consideration should be given to attending the 1 day NQA ISO 14001:2015 Introduction course to gain a basic understanding of the standard.
What will I learn?
- How to describe the responsibilities of internal auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- How to explain the purpose and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit
- How to create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- How to write a factual audit report that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- How to compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Managers and staff who are, or are about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal environmental auditing.
Book your place above or contact us at email@example.com.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424