CQI IRCA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training (A17931)
In house / Public
Type of course in situ
Course provider NQA Certification and Training
Available dates for this course
Please contact NQA Certification and Training directly for a current list of course dates
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
It is recommended that as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own QMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure before attending the course. Consider attending the 1 day NQA ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Introduction course to gain a basic understanding of the standard. To give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status.
- Describe the responsibilities of internal auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write a factual audit report that helps to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
Who should attend
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal quality auditing.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424