Waste and recycling company buys Tapmagic
Waste and recycling company Straight has bought Tapmagic, a company that makes innovative water saving tap inserts.
Leeds-based Straight has had a 30% share in Tapmagic since 2007 but has now bought the remaining 70%.
Tapmagic’s devices are used in the home and convert the flow of water into a spray, reducing the flow from a standard tap outlet to 2 litres per minute in the low flow mode. It can save water up to 50% for hand washing and cleaning teeth.
Unlike similar water saving devices, it also allows the user to get a full flow of water when the tap is turned on further.
Straight plc began in 1993 and is a leading supplier of kerbside recycling boxes, compost bins and water butts.
In addition to their products the offer a range of supporting services including home delivery, promotional activities, helpline support and electronic tracking and monitoring.
Straight works with corporate businesses, facilities management companies, hospitals and educational facilities and has supplied 12 million kerbside recycling boxes to local authorities across the country.
© Faversham House Ltd 2022 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.